Updated with 2018 pricing!
I LOVE public speaking. I know. That makes me a little weird. But it’s truly one of my favorite things.
I have experience giving inspiring keynotes, teaching interactive workshops on writing craft, giving an overview of how the publishing industry works, talking about how important it is to ask for help in the face of mental health issues, and tons more.
Specific programs you could request by name:
- Emotional Roller Coaster – Taking your reader for a ride (Writing craft, all ages, 40-60 minutes preferred)
- Speakeasy – Public Speaking 101 (For writers and professionals, age 15 +, 20-40 minutes preferred)
- Who are you? and What might you gain? (Inspirational, motivational keynotes, all ages, any timeframe)
- That’s Vlog with a V (you tubing basics, all ages, 20-30 minutes preferred.)
- Coping through Creativity (How teens can use creativity to help improve mental health, ages 11-18, 30-60 minutes preferred)
- Reject the Stigmas (Mental health issue awareness, ages 11-18, 30-60 minutes preferred)
- A chat with Kelsey Macke (all about Damsel Distressed, it’s impact, and how you can make a difference, all ages, any timeframe.)
Have another idea for a talk? I’d love to work with you to create exactly what you need! email Kelseyiswriting@gmail.com
If you would like to schedule a Skype visit for your classroom or organization:
$80 per session, up to 60 minutes.
If you are within 30 miles of Denton, TX:
$400/half-day. Includes up to (2) 60-90 minute presentations/panels.
$600/full-day. Includes up to (4) 60-90 minute presentations/panels.
If you are located between 30 and 100 miles from Denton, TX:
$750 per day, plus mileage ($0.40/mile), includes up to (4) 60 minute presentations/panels.
If you are located more than 100 miles from Denton, TX:
$900 per day, plus transportation and lodging.
If you would like your event to include musical performances by Wedding Day Rain, please add $250 to the total price.
*These prices are negotiable for Title I schools. I’m happy to work with you to make my visits affordable. In many instances, it’s helpful to partner with another school in your area (I could visit one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, and the two schools can split the cost of the day) or you can pledge to buy a certain number of my books. Please email me with any other specific questions. email@example.com