Share some wonderful, warm, winter tidings with a fellow writer!
Sign ups are at the bottom of this page.
A mug exchange. You’ll be sent a writer’s information and that will be the person you’ll gift with a mug. Someone else (someone different) will be given your information and will shop for you.
You love coffee. You love tea. You love hot chocolate. OTHER WRITERS ALSO LOVE COFFEE, TEA, AND HOT CHOCOLATE!! Imagine the joy you’d feel opening the mail and seeing a cute new mug to fuel your caffeinated writing session or hellacious submissions morning. The Writers’ #SipSwap is a fabulous way to meet new writing buddies and spread some much appreciated love throughout the community.
- Fill out the form below with all of your information by Friday, November 2nd at midnight PST. (We want to make sure everyone who sends a mug gets a mug, so please don’t sign up unless you are going to participate FOR SURE.)
- Keep an eye on your email. You’ll be getting a note about who you’re going to be mugging (heh) with all of their personal information and special requests.
- Go shopping! Pick out a fun mug for your swap partner and send it off by Saturday, December 1st.
- When you get your mug in the mail, show it off! Blog about it, tweet it, instagram it, whatever.
- Use the hashtag #SipSwap!
Grab a button:
*We know it’s sad, but due to the intense logistics of organizing this swap, we do have to limit it to addresses in the continental united states. That is the only way we can keep the costs close to equal for everyone. There are always some international folks over on the #SipSwap hashtag, and many people have found international buddies to swap with there.
Here’s the link to our first virtual tip jar: